Monday, January 5, 2009
My first night in GZ
Just a quick post as I have just woken up and need to get myself ready for the first day in the office. I slept really well for my first night here - I made the apartment feel warm and cozy and since I was exhausted from the big travel day, I slept a good 7 hours. I was up at 5am, but I think that will get better. If I am not super exhausted today, I will rate the jet lag an "A" - but we'll have to see how I feel after working all day. I also figured out Skype, so Brian and I were able to talk for an hour last night before bed. It's amazing! and FREE. If anyone has Skype and wants to chat, let me know and I'll add you to my buddy list. Hope everyone is well and that getting back to work after the holidays wasn't too bad.... I'll post some pics after work tonight! Off to start day 2.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment