Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Under the weather...

I figured this day would come - my first 'sick' day in Guangzhou. If you read my post from yesterday, you'll see I had a great dinner with Phoebe and Patty last night. Unfortunately, I think I was just a bit too adventurous for my weak American stomach. I was up sick last night but thought I felt well enough this morning to go into work. By the afternoon, I still felt a bit weak from not eating and generally kind of bad, so now I'm home in my apartment with my computer in bed - it's 4pm. Too bad I can't watch Oprah :) At the very least, I am hoping I can watch the inauguration online... but you never know what gets censored here! I should be back in action tomorrow with photos and all once I rest up today.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better Amy! Let us know what's broadcasted there from the inauguration - interested to hear!

    ReplyDelete