Hi! While things have been going really well over here, one thing that hasn't is sleeping! So, I've just returned home from dinner and instead of writing a blog entry, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you all for emailing me and calling and generally just keeping me in touch with home while I'm so far away. Every little bit has been so great! I'm very thankful!
So, I'll leave you with a picture of the dinner I had tonight with my co-worker, Iris. We had Indonesian food - spicy, delicious, and reminded me a bit of my favorite restaurant in NYC: "Fatty Crab."
Hope everyone is doing well - I miss you a lot. I'll likely be heading to Shanghai this weekend, so I'll be excited to share some snapshots from another city with you.
In the meantime, I'm hoping for more than 4 hours of sleep tonight!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment